Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who may need to deal with a First Aid incident involving someone who has Diabetes.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of the course is to give delegates an understanding of what Diabetes is and how to deal with an incident when/if it occurs.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand what Diabetes is and the different types
- Understand the complications that could occur
- Be able to deal with an Emergency First Aid procedure
- What is Diabetes
- Types of Diabetes
- Complications in Diabetes
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Current Research
- Special Care of Feet
- Coping with Illness and Diabetes
- Blood Ketone and Glucose Monitoring
- Emergency First Aid Procedure
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course. This course needs to be refreshed every 3 years.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course