Ladder and Stepladder Safety
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who frequently uses ladders or stepladders in their day-to-day duties and those who supervise others using this equipment.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the knowledge of how to use ladders and stepladders safely.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the regulations in the workplace
- Be able to use, store and check ladders and stepladders for safe use
- Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- When to Use a Ladder or Stepladder
- Risk Assessment
- Using Ladders and Stepladders Safely
- Hazards in the Use of Ladders and Stepladders
- Storage and Handling of Ladders and Stepladders
- Practical Inspection and Fault Identification
On completion of the course delegates are awarded a certificate which complies with the recommendations of the Health and Safety commission approved code of practice. It is recommended that this course is refreshed every 3 years.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates.
Share this Course