Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any member of staff who uses the telephone as part of their normal duties. It is aimed at new and existing employees.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to raise the awareness of customer service on the telephone and assist delegates in providing telephone service excellence.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of good customer service
- Listen effectively and use appropriate questioning techniques
- Deal with challenging callers in a professional and efficient way
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- First Impressions
- Telephone Skills
- The Factors of the Voice
- Six Steps to Handling an Incoming Call
- Questioning Techniques
- Listening Skills
- Top Tips for Building Trust and Rapport
- Influencing Tactics
- Dealing with Irate People
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course