Stress & Workplace Pressure
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who works or manages a team of people in an environment that is subject to high stress levels, such as fast-paced activity, a high rate of change, or situations where a high degree of personal responsibility is required.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to help delegates look at the harmful long-term effects of stress on mental and physical health and provides suggestions for managing individual stresses more effectively.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify stress and its consequences
- Develop coping strategies when dealing with stress
- Identify stress in the workplace and how it affects an organisation
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Stress and its Effects
- Organisational Factors
- Personality Profiles and Types
- Stress and Time Management
- Personal Coping Strategies
- Three Basic Stress Management Strategies
- Managing Stress in the Workplace
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course