Social Media for Business
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to start or is using social media in a professional capacity. It looks at the different ways of communicating with your existing and potential clients and the do’s and don’ts of the social media world.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to look at the key tools available to improve sales, generate leads and drive traffic to a business website.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the different social media platforms and understand which ones are appropriate for their business; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ etc
- Set up and manage their own social media accounts
- Use their social media account effectively
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- What is Social Media?
- Analysis of Key Social Networking Sites
- Ways in which Social Media can assist your Business
- Setting up Company Social Media Accounts
- Which Social Network(s) will work best for your Business
- Managing Social Media, Tracking Brands and Keywords
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course