Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who has a role with a selling element, is involved in a process where sales opportunities exist. The concepts apply to both telephone and face-to-face environments, and while the course has been developed with salespeople in mind, it can also be applied to other people, such as Customer Service or Support staff, who often have the chance to turn situations into sales opportunities.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates a solid understanding of good selling practice and to enhance their ability to be more effective. Looking at basic concepts, delegates are taken through simple but essential selling techniques, in a structured and proven way.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the sales cycle and their involvement
- Identify the key features of a good sales person and how to be successful
- Make instant changes to their working practices to achieve sustained improvements in their performance
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- The Sales Cycle
- Attributes of a Good Sales Person
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- The AIDA Sales Model
- Attention – getting the customer’s attention
- Interest – creating interest in your customer
- Desire – motivation customers to buy
- Action – closing the sale
- Maximising Productivity in a Sales Role
- People Buy from People
- Overcoming the Fear Factor
- Planning for Sales Success
- Sales Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course