Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who struggles with public speaking, be this on a personal or professional level.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to equip delegates with the essential skills needed to deliver a successful and memorable public speech.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Prepare and deliver an effective speech
- Develop coping mechanisms when dealing with nerves
- Feel at ease when talking publicly and with confidence and personality
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Preparing your Speech
- Confidence and Personality
- Build a Rapport with your Audience
- Learn to Improvise and Think on your Feet
- Different Speaking Styles for Different Audiences
- Body Language and Non-verbal Communication
- Managing Nerves
- Delivering your Speech
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course