Policy & Procedure Training
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is responsible for creating or working on policies and procedures for their company.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to explain and help the delegate understand the difference between policy and procedure and the basic guidelines to adhere to.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the need for policies and procedures in the workplace
- Plan, produce and amend policies and procedures
- Deal with common difficulties when presenting new procedures
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Why do we need Policies and Procedures
- Legal and Non-legal Policies
- Effective Procedures
- Procedure Styles
- Creating and Changing
- Overcoming Challenges
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course