PA & Executive Assistant Skills
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone in a personal assistant type role or anyone with responsibility for keeping those around them organised, on track and on time.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to learn how to run a professional diary or office and stay in control, no matter how hectic the day gets.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Organise and manage theirs and others time effectively
- Deal with difficult people and handle negative situations
- Use different techniques for better listening
- Understand the importance of their professional presence
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- What’s Expected
- Communication and Assertiveness
- Managing Pressures
- Organisation and Time Management
- Writing Clear and Concise Notes and Minutes
- Clear Objectives
- Professional Presence
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course