Who should attend?
This course is suitable for individuals who need to negotiate with others in order to achieve results and who want to build confidence and gain a precise, structured approach to negotiation.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to teach the basics of negotiations, how to establish negotiation requirements, research the other party, determine concessions, formulate a plan for agreement, and determine the logistics of a negotiation.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify different negotiation styles
- Conduct a successful negotiation and facilitate communication
- Deal with questions and provide appropriate responses
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- What is Negotiation?
- Types of Negotiators
- Problems with Positional Bargaining
- The Successful Negotiator
- Negotiation Essentials
- Inventing Options for Mutual Gain
- Negotiating Challenges
- Dealing with Negative Emotions
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course