Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone taking minutes in a meeting and beneficial for both new and experienced minute takers. It’s designed for those who need the confidence and skills to produce accurate minutes.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to explain the various stages of minute taking and teach essential tips and techniques for producing a clear and concise set of minutes.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Record and produce accurate minutes from a meeting
- Maintain concentration and capture key points when minute taking
- Structure minutes professionally
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Personal Preparation
- The Meeting Structure
- Actively Listening
- The Mechanics of Writing
- Structuring Notes
- Style of Minutes
- Recording Decisions and Actions
- The Final Stages
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course