Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to run effective and successful meetings. It’s aimed at all levels and teaches the fundamentals of how to achieve a positive outcome.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to provide help and advice to enable delegates to get the most out of the meetings they run or are involved in.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Plan, structure and conduct effective meetings
- Deliver the required objectives, giving meetings a sense of direction or purpose
- Understand why some meetings can be less successful than others
- Use the meeting time effectively
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Meeting Objectives
- Selecting Participants
- Developing Agendas
- Opening the Meeting
- Establishing Ground Rules
- Time Management in Meetings
- Minute Taking
- Evaluating the Key Points
- Closing the Meeting
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course