Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who has to positively influence others to achieve satisfactory outcomes. The training aims to introduce delegates to a range of influencing skills that can be used in the workplace.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to provide delegates with the confidence to communicate effectively and to influence others with conviction and clarity.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand their own influencing style and that of others
- Build rapport and agreement with others without resorting to pressure tactics
- Deal with difficult situations and overcome objections
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- The Principles of Influencing People
- Persuasive Communication Skills
- The Art of Using Conversational Questions
- Your Communication Style
- How to ‘Sell’ Your Idea
- Positive Behavioural Techniques
- Delivering a Difficult Message
- Dealing with Objections and Challenging Questions
- The Principles of Negotiation
- Achieving Mutually Satisfactory Outcomes
- Monitoring Agreed Action Plans
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course