HR Essentials for Line Managers
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all line managers or those with supervisory responsibilities. No prior knowledge of employment law is necessary.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to provide an essential overview of the key areas of employment law, and how it influences everyday situations at work.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Manage workplace issues confidently and in accordance with the law
- Recognise good working practices and when to implement these
- Resolve issues fairly and legally
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Before Employment
- During Employment
- Good Working Practices
- Difficult Issues – a practical approach
- Grievances and Discipline
- Employment Tribunals
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course