Data Protection Act
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for staff wanting to develop their understanding of the Data Protection Act with regard to employment processes and information.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to help delegates understand the main requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles of data protection
- Identify employer and employee responsibilities
- Understand how the legislative requirements of the Codes of Practice relate to their own HR and employment policies
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Data Protection Act 1998
- The Principles of Data Protection
- The Responsibilities of Employers and Employees
- Sensitive Information
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employment Records
- Monitoring Information
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course