Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any front line staff dealing with customers within their job role.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is for delegates to gain the understanding, skills and confidence to deal with customers effectively and professionally.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Implement ideas and techniques to handle all customer situations in a positive way
- Deliver greater customer satisfaction and increase customer loyalty
- Understand the importance of professional communication and behaviour
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- The Importance of Good Customer Care
- Professional Behaviour
- Positive Communication
- Telephone Techniques
- Dealing with Complaints
- Effective Follow Up
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course