Coaching & Mentoring
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for coaching or mentoring others, who wishes to acquire or develop their existing skills to enable them to support and develop others to achieve results.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to provide a practical understanding of how to give both support and challenging opportunities to employees, and knowing how and when to coach.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Establish and manage mentoring relationships more effectively
- Understand different learning styles and techniques
- Make informed decisions about establishing and developing mentoring in their organisation
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role.
- Course Introduction
- Defining Coaching
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Learning Styles and Principles
- Benefits and Consequences
- The Coaching Models
- Coaching Problems
- Defining Mentoring
- Mentoring Styles
- Ingredients for Successful Relationships
- Establishing Mentoring in your Organisation
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course