Challenging Customers & Customer Complaints
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone working in a customer service type environment who would like to learn how to deal with customers and challenging situations more effectively, whilst remaining calm and professional when under pressure.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to help the delegate build confidence in dealing with complaints and learn the skills and techniques needed when faced with difficult situations.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of good communication
- Identify behaviour patterns, coping strategies and causes of conflict
- Resolve customer problems in the most efficient way
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Customer Expectations
- Active Listening
- Identifying the Problem
- Understanding Aggressive, Assertive and Passive Communication
- Dealing with Conflict
- Re-building the Customer Relationship
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course