Bid & Tender Writing
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone looking for an introduction to bid and tender writing. It’s aimed at people with little or no understanding of the process and who wants to develop their knowledge further.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates a clear overview of a tender process and give them a structured format for producing successful tenders.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand a tender process
- Plan and write a successful bid
- Identify common pitfalls in bid writing
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Organisation Suitability
- Planning for the Tender Process
- Key Principles of Bid Writing
- Preparing a Successful Framework
- Avoiding Pitfalls
- Reviewing your Bid
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course