Appraisal & Performance Review
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone reviewing an individual’s performance or who carries out appraisals within their team.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to look at the different approaches and techniques in holding a successful performance review in a productive and positive manner.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Feel confident in reviewing individual performance
- Identify training needs
- Maintain structure and deal with difficult situations
- Set realistic objectives
- Understand the importance of documenting all important information
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Benefits of Performance Reviews
- Preparing for a Review
- Listening, Questioning and Summarising
- Dealing with Conflict
- Dealing with Difficult People and Avoiding Pitfalls
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Maintaining Structure
- Setting Objectives
- Appraisal Documentation
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course