Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone working in an administrator role or within an administration or office environment.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to help delegates develop the basic skills needed to be a more effective administrator.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key attributes of a good administrator
- Plan, prioritise and manage their time more effectively
- Understand the importance of communication and a polite telephone manner
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Delegate Role
- Managing Time Effectively
- Managing Multiple Tasks
- Prioritising Tasks
- Business Correspondence
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication
- Telephone Skills
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course