Supervisor & Team Leader – Further Development
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for existing supervisors and team leaders who want to develop themselves in their role and achieve better results from their staff.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to help delegates deal with the leadership and interpersonal side of supervision.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key attributes of a successful team
- Define different leadership concepts and implement them within their team
- Use different coaching and communication and feedback methods to enhance results
- Understand the rules and need for discipline
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- What is Leadership?
- Team Leadership
- Team Development
- Stages of teams
- Team based results
- Team problem solving
- Leadership Models
- Communicating to Achieve Results
- Instructing or consulting
- Influencing relationships
- Formal and informal
- Performance Coaching
- Benefits of coaching
- Setting objectives
- Monitoring performance
- Types of feedback
- Feedback models
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course