Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any new or existing senior managers who have moved beyond the day to day management of teams and now need to think strategically about the business and larger groups of employees.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the skills to empower others to manage themselves and their teams well and in line with the organisation strategy.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Define their role within their organisation
- Build trust and robust relationships across the organisation
- Communicate, delegate, motivate and develop staff effectively
- Clarify expectations to managers and identify poor management
- Deal with change management within an organisation
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Your Leadership Role
- Leadership Styles
- Communication, Delegation and Motivation
- Delivering your Organisation’s Strategy
- Understanding the strategy
- Identify success factors
- Support from managers
- Staff Development
- Managing Managers
- Defining roles and clarifying expectations
- Effective communication
- Dealing with under-performance
- Effective Meetings
- Grievance and Discipline
- Change Management
- The change cycle
- Managing anger and stress
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course