Who should attend?
This course is suitable for new, existing and potential sales managers who want to acquire or refresh the knowledge needed to run a successful sales team and achieve maximum results.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the appropriate tools to efficiently manage a prosperous team of sales professionals.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key attributes of a successful sales manager
- Interview and select successfully and build unity, motivation and trust in a sales team
- Train new team members, set performance standards and conduct performance evaluations, and identify and improve substandard performance
- Conduct effective sales meetings
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- The transition to Sales Manager
- Successful Sales Teams
- Building Relationships
- Coaching Sales People
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Motivating Sales Teams
- Setting Clear Expectations
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Managing Poor Performers
- Time Management
- Managing Sales Territories
- Succession Planning
- Recruiting Sales Professionals
- Running Sales Meetings
- Forecasting Sales Revenue
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course