Finance for Non-Finance Managers
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for non-financial people who want to gain a basic understanding of their company’s financial information, accounts and budgets and how to interpret this data and use in an effective way.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to teach delegates to use, understand and interpret financial statements, enabling them to make better business decisions. It looks at important financial management tools and helps them to understand the accounts language.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand basic financial documents used in business
- Interpret information in financial documents and use them to manage day-to-day tasks
- Understand basic financial terms, what they mean and how financial principles apply to business
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- The Purpose of Accounting
- Balance Sheets
- Assets – fixed & current
- Profit and Loss
- Methods of recording transactions
- Cash Flow Statements
- Cost Saving
- Overall Financial Picture
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course