Microsoft SharePoint Administrator & Designer Workshop
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at people who are stepping into the SharePoint world. It is aimed at those looking to design, create and administer SharePoint sites, and is not designed for end-users.
Course Aims & Objectives
The workshop’s objective is to give all delegates the knowledge and understanding of SharePoint features and functionality. Delegates will leave with the knowledge they need to design and create SharePoint sites which will work for their business.
This workshop is not a programming workshop and will be working with functionality straight out of the SharePoint toolbox.
- Getting Started
- Sites, sub-sites – the SharePoint Architecture
- Working with Lists Apps
- Custom Library Apps
- Custom Document Sets and Content Types
- Introduction to Taxonomy and Metadata
- Updating and creating views in SharePoint online
- Customising Site Collection Permissions
- Creating and Implementing Site Collection Policies
- Creating and indexing content for searching
- Tracking and creating Alerts in SharePoint Online
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
Share this Course