Microsoft Word Intermediate
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who has attended the Basic course or has a little knowledge of Word functions.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the confidence in using the essential features of Word and to build on what was learnt in the Basic course.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Format documents
- Work with graphics and tables
- Understand the mail merge process
- Formatting Documents
- Margins, Columns and Page & Section Breaks
- Watermarks and Page Borders
- Headers and Footers
- Styles and Themes
- Inserting, Formatting and Positioning Pictures, Clip Art and Shapes
- Using Text Boxes
- Inserting Symbols
- Creating a Table
- Editing, Merging and Adjusting Tables
- Sorting and Formulas
- Styles and Options
- Repeating the Header Row
- Envelopes and Labels
- Understand the Mail Merge process
- Writing and Inserting Fields
- Using Conditional Fields
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 8 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.