Microsoft Word Basic
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is new to Word and who doesn’t know the basics of the programme.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the confidence in using the essential features of Word to create and alter simple documents.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic layout of Word
- Create, edit and save documents
- Work with text
- Format documents
- Getting Started with Word
- Getting Familiar with the Word Screen
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Creating, Editing, Printing and Saving a New Document
- Editing and Working with Text
- Checking Spelling and Grammar
- Find and Replace
- Cutting, Copying and Pasting Text
- Formatting Characters, Paragraphs and Pages
- Font Type, Size, Styles and Colour
- Paragraph Indent and Spacing
- Adding Paragraph Borders and Shading
- Using the Format Painter
- Using Watermarks and Page Borders
- Page Breaks
- Creating Headers and Footers
- Productivity Tools
- Building Blocks
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 8 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course