Microsoft Word Advanced
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who has attended the Intermediate course or has a good knowledge of Word functions.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the confidence in using the essential features of Word and to build on what was learnt in the Basic and Intermediate courses.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand and apply styles
- Work with large documents
- Effectively use Track Changes
- Create, edit and delete macros
- Working with Styles
- Applying Heading Styles to a Document
- Modifying Heading Styles
- Creating your Own Style
- Troubleshooting a Documents Formatting
- Reviewing Documents
- Using Track Changes
- Accepting and Rejecting Changes
- Track Changes Options
- Adding, Editing and Deleting Comments
- Password Protecting a Document
- Working with Large Documents
- Structuring a Document with Headings
- Navigation Pane
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Chapter Numbering
- Captions and Cross Referencing
- Table of Figures
- Using Bookmarks
- Citations and Bibliographies
- Recording a Macro
- Customising the Toolbar and Ribbon
- Saving a Document as a Template
- Adding Styles, Building Blocks and Macros to the Template
- Creating a New Document Using the Template
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 8 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course