Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is new to Publisher and who doesn’t know the basics of the programme.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the confidence in using the essential features of Publisher.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic layout of Publisher
- Create, edit and save publications
- Modify the layout and structure of a publication
- Format text and graphics
- Distribute a publication
- Getting Started with Publisher 2010
- Create a Basic Publication
- Add Content to a Publication
- Modifying the Layout and Structure of a Publication
- Import Text into a Publication
- Organise Text Boxes and Pictures in a Layout
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Insert Common Layout Elements
- Formatting Text in a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Paragraph Styles
- Apply Schemes
- Editing Content in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Review Text in a Publication
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Customise the Appearance of Pictures
- Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Preparing a Publication for Distribution
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication for Distribution
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Send a Publication by Email
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 8 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course