Microsoft Publisher (2007, 2010 or 2013)
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is new to Publisher and who doesn’t know the basics of the programme.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the confidence in using the essential features of Publisher.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic layout of Publisher
- Create, edit and save publications
- Modify the layout and structure of a publication
- Format text and graphics
- Distribute a publication
- Getting Started with Publisher 2010
- Create a Basic Publication
- Add Content to a Publication
- Modifying the Layout and Structure of a Publication
- Import Text into a Publication
- Organise Text Boxes and Pictures in a Layout
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Insert Common Layout Elements
- Formatting Text in a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Paragraph Styles
- Apply Schemes
- Editing Content in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Review Text in a Publication
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Customise the Appearance of Pictures
- Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Preparing a Publication for Distribution
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication for Distribution
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Send a Publication by Email
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 8 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course