Microsoft Outlook Basic (2007, 2010 or 2013)
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is new to Outlook and who doesn’t know the basics of the programme.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the confidence in using the essential features of Outlook to manage emails, contact lists and calendars.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic features within Outlook
- Read emails and reply to them
- Compose emails
- Use folders to organise messages
- Understand features such as calendars, tasks and notes
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Reading an Email
- Reply to and Forward an Email
- Print an Email
- Delete an Email
- Composing Messages
- Creating, formatting and sending an Email
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Attaching a File
- Organising Messages
- Manage Emails
- Move Emails into Folders
- Open and Save an Attachment
- Managing Contacts
- Using the Calendar
- Managing Tasks and Notes
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 8 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course