Microsoft Outlook Advanced
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who has attended the Basic course or has a good knowledge of Outlook functions.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the confidence in using the essential features of Outlook to manage emails, contact lists and calendars and to build on what was learnt in the Basic course.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Customise message options
- Manage tasks and calendars
- Share information to other Outlook users
- Organise messages
- Customising Message Options
- Modify Message Settings
- Modify Delivery Options
- Set the Out of the Office Notification
- Create a Contact Group
- Insert a Hyperlink
- Organising and Locating Messages
- Sort and find Messages using Multiple Criteria
- Filter Messages
- Organise Messages
- Manage Junk Email
- Setting Calendar Options
- Record a Journal Entry
- Tracking Activities using the Journal
- Record and modify a Journal Entry
- Managing Tasks
- Assign, reply to, send and track a Task
- Sharing Folder and Calendar Information
- Specify Folder Permissions
- Access Another User’s Folder
- Send Calendar Information in an Email Message
- Delegate Folder Access to Users
- Customising Outlook
- Customise the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Customise the To-Do Bar
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 8 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course