Microsoft Excel VBA (2007, 2010 or 2013)
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who has attended the advanced Excel course or has a very good knowledge of Excel functions. If you’re new to Excel, this is not the course to start with.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the confidence in using the essential features of Visual Basic for Applications in Excel.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Gain the skills needed to speed up repetitive tasks
- Write VBA code to handle complex procedures
- Check VBA code for errors
- What is a Macro?
- The Visual Basic Editor Window
- Understanding Code
- Working with Variables
- Interacting with the User
- Loops and Conditional Constructs
- Checking for Errors
- Working with Files and Folders
- Working with Userforms
- Triggering Macros with Events
- Custom Functions
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 8 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course