Resilience in Teams
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any managers or supervisors who would like to learn more about the concept of resilience and how it can affect their own and their staff’s/teams mental health and well-being.
Course Aims & Objectives
Team resilience involves many aspects of personal behaviours, thoughts and actions that can promote personal wellbeing and mental health. Individuals can develop the ability to withstand, adapt to and recover from stress, trauma and adversity and maintain or return to a state of mental health wellbeing by using effective coping strategies. This “resilience” can help to promote better team dynamics, cohesion and potentially lead to a healthier and happier workforce who can ultimately affect productivity and success within a company.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Be able to highlight the concept of resilience and how it affects mental health and wellbeing in both individuals and teams.
- Be able to try and improve individual and team/organisational resilience.
- Be able to highlight how individual and team human factors such as attitudes, motivation and behaviour can affect an organisations Health and Safety culture and therefore it’s resilience as an organisation
- Introduction What is “Resilience”
- The characteristics of a resilient person
- Resilience pillars and skills sets
- How a person can become more resilient
- Why is resilience important to our organisation?
- Considering mistakes as potential positives
- Team processes and role agility
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area
Share this Course