The Provision and Use of Workplace Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all operators, supervisors and managers, who use workplace equipment.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of the course is to give delegates an understanding of the main risks associated with using work equipment and ways to minimise and control the risks.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand the legal requirements relating to PUWER
- Outline the importance of the maintenance of work equipment
- Be aware of the dangers associated with using work equipment
- Have full knowledge of recording and documentation requirements under PUWER
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Suitability of work equipment
- Frequency and maintenance requirements of work equipment
- Keeping relevant records – Recording and Documenting
- Risk Assessments
- Identify ways of reducing the risks when using work equipment
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates.
Share this Course