NEBOSH National Certificate in Environmental Management
Who should attend?
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Environmental Management is designed for managers, supervisors and employees based in the UK, who have responsibility for managing environment issues as a part of their day-to-day work.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of the course is to give delegates an understanding of how to manage Environmental issues in the workplace.
The syllabus covers the practical issues of managing environmental risk, taking a risk management approach based on best practices and international standards, including:
- Environmental Management Systems and Impact Assessments
- Sources and use of energy and energy efficiency
- Control of pollution
- Planning for, and dealing with, environmental emergencies
Unit EC1: Management and Control of Environmental Hazards
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Control of Emissions to Air
- Control of Contamination of Water Sources
- Control of Waste and Land Use
- Sources and Use of Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Control of Environmental Noise
- Planning for, and dealing with, Environmental Emergencies
Unit EC2 – Environmental practical application
Delegates are awarded the official NEBOSH National Certificate in Environmental Management on successful completion and passing of the NEBOSH exam and project.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course