Allstar Training offers the NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation through one of our NEBOSH Accredited training partners
NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
Who should attend?
This qualification is for anyone who wants to carry out incident investigations effectively. Employers, supervisors, SHE champions, union and safety representatives will benefit.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of the course is to give delegates an understanding of how to investigate incidents in the workplace to prevent more serious or catastrophic incidents happening.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Independently investigate simple incidents
- Gather evidence including conducting witness interviews
- Produce an action plan to prevent a recurrence of an incident
- Contribute to team investigations for large scale incidents
- Positively impact the safety culture in your organisation
The one-day NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation covers the following topics:
- Moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations
- Human and organisational factors that can contribute to an incident
- The process for investigating incidents
- Positive interview strategies and the barriers to successful interviews
A practical assessment is completed at the end of the course. You will be provided with a pack of evidence and shown a video of three witness interviews. You will be asked to review the evidence, evaluate each interview and produce an action plan that will help prevent a recurrence of an incident.
Delegates are awarded the official NEBOSH certificate on successful completion and passing of the NEBOSH exams and project.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course