Who should attend?
This course is designed for any staff member who would like to learn more about the concept of resilience and how it can affect their own mental health and well-being.
Course Aims & Objectives
Individual resilience involves personal behaviours, thoughts and actions that promote personal wellbeing and mental health. People can develop the ability to withstand, adapt to and recover from stress, trauma and adversity and maintain or return to a state of mental health wellbeing by using effective coping strategies.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Be able to highlight the concept of resilience and how it affects mental health and wellbeing.
- Be able to try and improve individual resilience.
- What is “Resilience”
- The characteristics of a resilient person
- Resilience pillars and skills sets
- How a person can become more resilient
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area
Share this Course