Health & Safety – Refresher
Who should attend?
The course is designed for people at any level, in any sector, needing a refresher in understanding Health & Safety in the workplace. It focuses on why Health & Safety is important, and how you can make a real difference to the wellbeing of yourself and others through changing your behaviour.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to enable delegates to develop their Health & Safety awareness. It helps the delegates build an understanding of the roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace. By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand the Health & Safety regulations
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to Health & Safety
- Identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards
- Introduction to Health & Safety
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Accident prevention and control in a work place
- Risk Assessments
- RIDDOR and accident reporting
- COSHH (Hazardous Substances)
- Safety Signs
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- First Aid requirements
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course