Fire Risk Assessment
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for people with responsibility for carrying out fire risk assessments in the workplace, as well as line managers, supervisors and safety representatives.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of the course is to give delegates an understanding of how to prepare Fire Risk Assessments, by showing delegates that a risk assessment is not able creating huge amounts of paperwork, but rather about identifying sensible measures to control the risks in your workplace.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand the Fire Safety Order 2005
- Understand why Fire Risk Assessments are carried out
- Be to able carry out Fire Risk Assessments
- Be able to document Fire Risk Assessments correctly
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Basic principles of fire and understanding it
- Classification of fires
- Common causes and consequences of fires in the workplace
- Fire risk assessments
- Documenting your findings
- General fire precautions
- Fire detection, fire warning and fire fighting equipment
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Practical fire risk assessment
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course