DSE Assessor (Display Screen Equipment)
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is responsible for training new and existing staff on how to use display screen equipment safely and avoid injury.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of the course is to provide the knowledge and skills for assessors to carry suitable risk assessments for employees working with DSE. This will include new employee induction, change of work station or employee circumstances.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand what DSE is
- Understand the Health & Safety regulations
- Be able to practically put into place measures to prevent risks from DSE work
- What is DSE
- The Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992
- The risks from DSE work and the controls you can put in place
- Adjusting furniture
- How to organise the workplace to avoid awkward or frequently repeated stretching movements
- Posture, efficient movement and ergonomic principles
- Environmental factors
- Equipment requirements
- Practical assessments and strategy for implementation
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course