Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone working in an area where the daily personal noise exposure is likely to be 80dB(A) or above.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of the course is to give delegates an understanding in to what the regulations are and what can be done to help prevent risks from exposure to noise.
- Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Nature of risks from exposure to noise
- Exposure limit values and upper & lower exposure action values
- Risk Assessments
- The availability and provision of personal hearing protectors
- Why and how to detect and report signs of hearing damage
- Safe working practices to minimise the exposure to noise
- Health Surveillance
- Keeping all control measures up to date and current
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area
Share this Course