Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is required to use a Tower Scaffold in their daily working duties.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the skills required to safely use a Tower Scaffold. It covers the Law and manual checks to ensure safety.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Have a thorough understanding of how to successfully assemble, dismantle, move and inspect the tower to ensure safe use
- Understand all of the regulations required to ensure safety in the workplace
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Features and Safety Equipment
- Risk Assessment
- Tower Assembly
- Stability and Safe Use of Towers
- Repositioning Towers
- Dismantling Towers
- Theory and Practical Testing
On completion of the course and successfully passing the theory and practical test, the delegates are awarded a certificate which complies with the recommendations of the Health and Safety commission approved code of practice. It is recommended that this course is refreshed every 3 years.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 6 delegates per day.
Share this Course