Temporary Works Supervisor
Who should attend?
There are no formal entry requirements; however, delegates should hold or be about to hold the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor.
Course Aims & Objectives
This one-day training course for temporary works supervisors will provide a sound understanding of risk management in temporary works. As part of the Site Safety Plus suite of courses, it will also help in achieving a recognised standard of health and safety at work.
- Risk management of temporary works
- The importance of the ‘4Cs’ (communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency)
- Legal duties
- The roles and responsibilities of the TWS
- The role of other temporary work process
- An understanding of the TWS relevant aspects of BS 5975:2008 & A1:2011
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a CITB Temporary Works Supervisor Training Course certificate which is valid for 5 years.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course