Who should attend?
This course is designed for operatives, supervisors and managers, who may require fall arrest protection when working.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the knowledge of how to use a safety harness correctly and to understand the dangers associated with their work.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand all of the regulations required to ensure safety in the workplace
- Understand the risks involved in working at heights
- Be able to successfully inspect the harness to ensure safe use
- Be able to use a safety harness safely
- Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- When to Use a Safety Harness
- Risk Assessment
- Using Safety Harnesses Safely
- Hazards in the Use of a Safety harness
- Practical Inspection and Fault Identification
On completion of the course delegates are awarded a certificate which complies with the recommendations of the Health and Safety commission approved code of practice. It is recommended that this course is refreshed every 3 years.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates.
Share this Course