Train the Trainer
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone new to a training position, who has been asked to take on training responsibilities within their existing role, experienced trainers wishing to refresh or anyone who wishes to improve their skills in a structured way so that they are more effective in getting results from the training they deliver.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to teach delegates essential training skills and how to train people in the most effective way.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the different types of trainers
- Improve their questioning, listening and presentation skills
- Deal with difficult situations that may arise in training situations
- Plan and deliver a presentation
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- The Basics of being an Effective Trainer
- Types of Trainers
- Trainer Style
- Effective Communication
- Questioning Skills for Trainers
- Active Listening
- Presentation Tips
- Enhancing Participation
- Dealing with Difficult Trainees
- Managing Questions and Answers
- Planning a Presentation
- Delivering a Presentation
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 8 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course