Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to manage their time more effectively. This includes senior managers, line managers, supervisors, administrators, project managers and anyone else that needs more time in their day to get things done.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to provide delegates with the skills required to analyse their use of time and to give practical tools to improve their own self-management.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Plan and prioritise their time more effectively
- Understand when and how to say no and how delegate to other people
- Set objectives for themselves
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Left Brain/Right Brain
- Time Robbers
- Prioritisation Grid
- Assertiveness and How to Say No
- Setting Goals
- Getting Organised
- Managing your Workload
- Case study
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course