Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to write reports in any shape or form. It’s ideal for those wanting to produce well written reports that grab the attention of its reader as well as detailing all of the information needed.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to show delegates the essential criteria needed for effective report writing.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Assess and evaluate information
- Construct an appealing and clear document
- Use appropriate language and design within reports
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- The Reasons for Writing a Report
- Selecting Content
- Structuring a Report
- Professional Presentation
- Creating the Right Impression
- Evaluation and Submission
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course