Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone working in a credit control role and is responsible for maintaining consistent cash flow within a company.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to help delegates understand the basics of company finances, assessing the risk, debt collection and reducing bad debt.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Implement different techniques and questioning skills when dealing with finance
- Deal with situations in a confident manner
- Overcome confrontation more effectively
- Understand the legalities of bad debt
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- The Credit Control Process
- Credit Checking and Assessing the Risk
- Questioning Techniques
- Confidence and Assertiveness
- Common Difficulties
- Negotiating Skills
- Legal Procedures
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course